You will enjoy living and working in this family-friendly city with great schools. This large, waterfront city combines unique and renowned cooking, a colorful music scene, and plenty of Southern charm. The area boasts year-round festivals, great local dining experiences, live music, family attractions, and the friendliest people you will ever meet. Shreveport is the commercial and cultural center of the region.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Chris Ballard email@example.com (954) 837-2605.
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- 12-hour shifts; 13.5 shifts per month
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Now docs preferred
- Open to 2024 residents
- Visas are welcome
- 2 patients per hour
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail