A thriving multi-specialty group of 90 physicians two hours south of San Francisco in Monterey, CA is seeking BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join their staff as an outpatient clinician.
Join a large team of other primary care physicians who practice in modern, state-of-the-art clinical space. The practice has need to add another physician to help meet surging patient demand due to the growing community.
The group's primary care physicians practice within an NCQA Level III certified Patient Center Medical Home environment with incredible support staff embedded within, including board certified psychiatrists.
• The position consists of 4.5 days seeing patients with a protected 0.5 days of administrative time.
• $313,000 - $347,000 Base Salary Range with upside via wRVU production incentives
• 18- 20 patients per day
• Housing Assistance Available - the hospital has a unique housing assistance program to help offset the high cost of housing in the area
• Productivity Bonus Included - Unlimited Earning Potential via wRVU productivity.
• Benefits Covered at 100%: Health, Life, Vacation, and 401k (4% Match)
• The practice is located two hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, one of the world's most spectacular aquariums, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time