Primary Care practice where you're able to develop tighter relationships with your patients - outcomes matter more than volume.
• Outpatient primary care position with a well-known and highly-respected group that uses a patient-centered approach to care
• See an average of 18-20 patients per day, providing quality time for each patient and the care they deserve
• Financial package includes a competitive guarantee, plus a bonus that is based on the patient panel and outcomes rather than productivity. Most physicians are earning between $350K-$400K
• Comprehensive Benefits as well as $14k for CME, dues/subscriptions
• Must have at least Medical Spanish fluency
San Antonio is ranked as a top 10 city nationally - rich in history, diverse, with amenities for the entire family:
• 7th largest city in the US with a population of 1.5 million.
• Cultural melting pot with influences from Spain, Mexico and Germany
• Fun things for everyone: stroll the River Walk, tour the Alamo or other historic missions, venture to one of the amusement parks, catch a San Antonio Spurs Basketball game, visit the San Antonio Zoo, enjoy one of the city's many parks and much more
• Eclectic cuisine with influences from many different cultures earned San Antonio a designation as the culinary capital of Texas
• The city offers an abundance of educational options, including secondary and medical school
• No state income tax
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time