Part-Time & Per Diem Available!!!
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. Join a team of dedicated motivated, enthusiastic team players who make a difference in the community. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Competitive salary, incentive bonus plan, health, vacation, sick, retirement and CME benefits. Malpractice insurance and sign on bonus. Loan repayment opportunities through NHSC.
Direct and provide outpatient care to clinic patients and ensure quality assurance. Provide primary care to clinic outpatients including physical examinations, making diagnoses, determining course of treatment, providing and supervising appropriate treatment, prescribing medications and documenting patient files. Participate in and support quality assurance programs; supervise patient care professionals, technicians and other staff.
- Provide direct primary care and ambulatory outpatient care to clinic patients
- Participate in quality assurance, quality improvement and utilization review
- Provide in-service training to clinic staff to increase staff awareness and to facilitate better patient care
- Participate in the development of clinic protocols and procedures to ensure quality medical care
- Participate in utilization and peer review programs which evaluates the quality of the medical staff and medical services being performed at the clinics
- Provide supervision and consultation to physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Provide consultation services to practitioners by telephone as necessary
- Attend and actively participate in internal and external meetings to expand and to improve patient services
- Current Medical License in state of California; board eligible or certified (MD, DO)
- Master s Degree in the medical field
- Current CPR certification
- DEA license
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Knowledge of community health centers, and public assistance programs, state and federal regulations and managed care systems
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred