Doctors Hospital of Augusta along with Doctor Specialist Bariatric & Surgical are looking for a Colorectal Surgeon to add to their team in beautiful Augusta, GA.Qualified Candidates/Job Details:
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Fellowship trained in Colorectal Surgery
- Have a Georgia medical license or the ability to obtain one prior to starting
- Robotic Surgery is available and experience/interest in robotics is a plus
About Doctors Hospital of Augusta:
- Employment position through HCA Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time/allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Doctors Hospital is a full service, 354-bed acute care hospital serving Augusta and the surrounding area known as the CSRA (Central Savannah River Area).
- Doctors was the first and only hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery and now operates three daVinci XI robots with a dedicated robotic team.
- Leading the way in robotic surgery, advanced orthopedic procedures, emergency care, general and vascular surgery, and women s services, we have expert physicians our patients can rely on, who are committed to excellent outcomes in a safe environment.
- Doctors Hospital was recognized by Healthgrades as one of America s 50 Best Hospitals in Surgical Care in 2022, along with numerous Healthgrades excellence awards, demonstrating a culture of excellence and safety.
- Doctors Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center and Bariatric Center of Excellence as designated by the American College of Surgeons, Accredited by the Commission on Cancer, and is certified in Primary Stroke Care, Stroke Rehab, and Total Joint Care by the Joint Commission.
- As the home of the largest burn center in the United States, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center, Doctors Hospital provides complex and comprehensive burn and wound care for more than 3,000 patients from across the country each year.
Join a community in the second largest city in Georgia! Doctors Hospital is centrally located in Augusta in the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA), with surrounding cities like Evans, Martinez, Grovetown, Harlem, Appling, Thomson, North Augusta, Aiken and more! The area is one of the fastest growing communities in the state of Georgia. Augusta is a rare find a perfect mix of nature, history, diversified industry, and excellent housing value. The area also has a thriving art scene and vibrant downtown life with restaurants, shops, and bars that all add to the high quality of life. There is also year-round golf, as one would expect, with Augusta being the home to the Masters Golf Tournament each year.
The CSRA is the perfect place to live for those who love outdoor activities with family and friends. The mild climate allows for year-round outdoor activities including kayaking in the Savannah River or Augusta Canal, and swimming, boating, fishing and more in Clark s Hill Lake (aka Strom Thurmond). Money Magazine named Evans, Georgia, as the #1 Best Place to Live in America. These amenities along with a strong public school system are a part of the many reasons you should consider Doctors Hospital for your next healthcare career.