Franciscan is committed to being the Puget Sound's first choice for healing body, mind and spirit. We are looking for physicians and professional providers who embody a passion for excellence to help us achieve our goal. With a friendly environment and a leadership team that truly cares, our employees are proud to say they work for Franciscan. Feel good about going to work every day surrounded by people who also want to make a difference in the communities we serve.
We are seeking a Primary Care Physician for a full-time position for a busy practice in Belfair, WA. Monday-Friday clinic with shared phone call coverage. Candidates should be collegial team players with good patient and customer service skills. Competitive compensation model and comprehensive benefits which include health, dental, vision, full malpractice coverage, CME, personal time off, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. Relocation Assistance and Starting Bonus are available.
- Medical Degree
- Board Certification/Board Eligible
- Washington State Medical License and DEA in good standing with no restrictions
- Stable work history with excellent clinical outcomes
- Demonstrate and support our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
The Best of Northwest Living
Said to be among the most desirable areas to live in and work in nation, the Pacific Northwest boasts some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the United States from the shores of the Pacific Coastline and inlets of Puget Sound, to rain forests of the Olympic Peninsula, to the majestic peaks of the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges, to Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker.
Franciscan is committed to providing an exceptional work-life balance. This means you ll have plenty of time to enjoy all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer, from sophisticated city culture to off-trail adventures. Add good schools, nationally ranked colleges and universities, a strong business community and affordable housing to the mix, and you ll love living, working and raising a family here.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Consistent with our Core Values, we are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.