0.5 FTE: PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN
- Medical Degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or related specialty
- Active Washington State Medical License and DEA in good standing prior to start date
-Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
-Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
-Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
-Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
-Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
All staff are expected to support and demonstrate our system's Values include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.