SCENTAA, Southern California ENT & Allergy, a physician-owned and led organization located in the beautiful California, is growing our physician family and adding an additional Otolaryngology physician.
Southern California ENT & Allergy is currently a solo practice with one location in Los Angeles.
We are seeking an otolaryngologist to join us to grow and expand our currently available service
lines. Fellowship training in H&N Surgery, Facial Plastics Surgery, Otology or Rhinology is optional and not required
The office is fully equipped with CMOS laryngoscopes, multiple telepack+ monitors, a full array of rigid endoscopes and an adjacent surgery center for convenience. In office surgeries are routinely performed including FESS, Turbinate ablation/reduction, Latera, Vivaer/Rhinaer, Clarifix, Balloon sinuplasty and ET Balloon dilation. Full time In-house allergy clinic.
- Join an established practice
- State of the art technology such as; STRYKER neuro-navigational for sinus surgery
- Practice located in state-of-the-art Medical Office Bldg. with an ASC
- Ability to expand specialty areas of interest in your practice
- Practice located in newly constructed state-of-the-art medical office building
- Our CEO is a practicing physician
- Your voice matters - join a practice where you have a decision-making voice
- Physicians have a work/life balance, competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package
- Innovation, compassion and patient-centered care are at the core of everything we do
Competitive Salary is commensurate with background/training and we offer great work life balance as hospital call is NOT required or expected for this position.
The position requires completion of an accredited Otolaryngology residency and board certification or eligibility.
We are available to meet in Nashville during Academy between 9/29 - 10/3.