OverviewUnified Women’s Healthcare
is the leading national platform for women’s healthcare. Our affiliated practice is seeking a Full Time OB/GYN
to provide generalist responsibilities at their lovely, upscale, state of the art clinics. About the Practice
About the Location
- Great work life balance
- Group consists of 4 MDs and 6 Midwives
- Call is currently 1:4
- $100K Sign-On Bonus
- Physicians rotate between 3 offices (30 minutes from each other)
- Deliveries/surgeries are all done at Flagler Hospital
- Open to residents and experienced physicians
- Candidates must be BE/BC and enjoy a large, busy environment; each Physician averages 24 -28 patients per day
- Group prides themselves on providing excellent customer service, with an outstanding reputation in the community
- We offer a competitive salary including relocation assistance and full benefits
- Pathway to partnership opportunity available
- St. Augustine is the first city in the U.S. and very well known for its Spanish colonial architecture, Atlantic Ocean beaches, fine dining restaurants and desirable location just 40 minutes from Jacksonville and 45 minutes from Daytona
- St. Johns is the richest county in the state of Florida, comprised of St. Augustine and St. Augustine Beaches; the area is booming and ideal for tourists, families and retirees
- There are plenty of excellent public/private schools and universities to choose from in the area
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.