Our affiliate, Unified Women's Healthcare of Texas, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Irving, TX. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Residents and experienced physicians encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice is located in the heart of Irving, TX and has been experiencing a strong amount of growth in the last several years. This practice is very established and has been serving women in the Irving and surrounding areas for over 18 years. The practice serves the Medical City Las Colinas Hospital that provides hospitalist support, women's health subspecialists, and robotics for GYN surgeries. The practice provides a very competitive compensation package and offers great opportunities for professional growth. In addition, this is a very great fit for a new resident physician looking for excellent mentorship that will allow them a smooth transition into the world of private practice. For an experienced physician, this is an excellent opportunity to take their career to the next level working with a diverse patient population in a growing Dallas-Fort Worth Metro area.
* Growing practice that provides comprehensive women's health services
* 1 office location and 1 Hospital-Medical City Las Colinas which has a Level 2 NICU, OB/GYN Hospitalist support for the practice, women's health subspecialists, and the da Vinci robotic system for specialized gynecology surgical procedures
* Successful practice from a financial and patient care standpoint for over 18 years
* The practice has a strong and diverse patient base that has been built up over time
* Great work/life balance. Well established call group 6 to 7 Practitioners that have been taking call together for over 10 years
* Patient Census: 20 /daily
* Average of 10-15 deliveries per month
* Competitive salary and income guarantee for the first 2 years
* Opportunity for productivity-based income model with an over $400K potential
* 60K Sign on Bonus
* Excellent mentorship for a new resident
* Irving, Texas, is centrally situated between Dallas and Fort Worth, and it is home to more than 240,000 residents. The city's rich diversity is exhibited by its population and the number of languages spoken by residents. In fact, Irving lays claim to the one of the most diverse ZIP code in the United States - 75038.
* Of Irving's 67.9 square miles of land area, more than 23-square miles are dedicated to master-planned developments and districts. These well-designed developments include the Heritage Crossing District, Las Colinas, Valley Ranch and multiple retail centers. Irving has more than 100 shopping centers and more than 500 restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. Irving also boasts three fully-accredited institutions of higher learning: DeVry Institute of Technology, Dallas College North Lake Campus and the University of Dallas.
* Irving's state-of-the-art transportation options include two large airports, light and heavy rail, and a number of major highways, providing easy access to North Texas and beyond. The practice is located only 15 min drive to DFW International Airport or Love Field Domestic Airport
* Irving is home to 8 Fortune 500 Companies global headquarters: Microsoft, Citi, Kimberly Clark, GM, Exon Mobil, Fed Ex,Celanese, and Commercial Metal. Option for housing include luxury condos and town houses to high-rise apartments and custom built homes in gated communities. Choose from Coppell ISD, U.S News and World Report highly ranked charter schools or private schools only 20 min drive like Hockaday (all-girls) or St. Marks (all-boys).
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski