OverviewCapital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Fair Oaks, VA Practice Highlights
- Weekly Schedule: 4-4.5-day workweek! 3 days in the office, one day covering hospital
- Call Schedule: 1 in 4 back-up call only - day after call off
- Vacation: 4+1 weeks PTO, including CME time
- Patient Population: 20-25 /day average
- Team currently consists of 4 OB/GYNS; 1 Mid-wife; plus, RNs and allied support
- Affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital – highest quality of Trauma and NICU
- Teaching opportunities available
- Competitive guaranteed salary with productivity bonus
- Partnership potential in 3 years
- The center is in a highly desirable area, including great schools.
- Fair Oaks is in Fairfax County and is one of the best places to live in Virginia. Rated best place to live in the US, by Forbes magazine, based on multiple factors.
- Manassas is 45 minutes from DC, and affordable, close to parks, shopping malls, restaurants, gyms, and other activities that families would enjoy.
- Living in Fair Oaks offers residents an urban suburban mix feel. The area offers a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Fair Oaks .
- The public schools in Fair Oaks are highly rated. Residents enjoy all the amenities you might expect of a city that’s been ranked one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America!
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. About
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.