Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in Oregon
The Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology seeks an Interventional Endoscopist for a new venture at OHSU and their partner hospital in Portland, OR, Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital. The incoming Interventional Endoscopist will lead the expansion of the interventional endoscopy program at Legacy. This nationally ranked hospital offers level I interventional endoscopy through a community GI practice, but there's an interest and demand to grow the program. Candidates must be a board-certified gastroenterologist who has completed an advanced endoscopy fellowship.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information - Live in the Majestic Pacific Northwest
- Specialize solely in advanced procedures as an Interventional Endoscopist, concentrating on ERCP, EUS, EMR, FNA, ESD, POEM, and more
- Be part of an academic organization, enjoy an academic title, and earn higher compensation than traditional academic GI roles
- Experience an attractive salary ranging from $450,000 to $600,000
- Thrive in the picturesque Pacific Northwest, living and working in vibrant Portland, Oregon, for a distinguished academic organization
- Focus on developing strong relationships with other subspecialty groups within Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and contributing to a robust clinical program
- OSHU is ranked a Best Medical School in the US (US News)
- Work in a hospital that's nationally ranked and high-performing in 6 procedures/conditions (US News)
Environmentally conscious and ranked a Best Place to Live in the US and a Best Place to Retire (US News
), Portland, Oregon, blends the sophistication of a large city with the casual friendliness of a small town. Choose from walkable neighborhoods and fantastic suburbs all with distinct personalities and charm. You'll also enjoy the numerous national parks and outdoor adventures available in this majestic and magical corner of the country.?
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Portland has an overall grade of A- and is a Best City for Young Professionals in America (Niche)
- Iconic Washington Park encompasses sites such as the formal Japanese Garden, Oregon Zoo, and its railway
- An excellent location to explore the 7 wonders of Oregon cross-country skiing, wine country, and ocean activities at your fingertips
- A green city in more ways than one 279+ city parks and No. 2 on WalletHub's Greenest Cities in America (2022)?
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state, as well as local colleges and universities?
- No state sales tax, and an international airport that offers numerous direct flights?
- Stunning surroundings and endless opportunities for adventure ranked one of the top cities in the nation for outdoor activities?
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md