INTEGRIS Health Medical Group has an opportunity for a board certified or board eligible OBGYN to join an established hospital-based practice.
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center is a 511 bed hospital with a 40 bed level III NICU. We have a 15-bed labor and delivery unit and 22 large mother baby couplet rooms. INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center has twenty-four hour OB Hospitalist coverage in house and five board certified neonatologists.
- 1:5 call
- Good balance of obstetrics and gynecology cases
- Physician-led medical group
- 10 bed PICU
- 26 bed Med/Surg Pediatric unit
- 40 bed NICU
INTEGRIS Health Medical Group is part of INTEGRIS Health is a not-for-profit, Oklahoma-owned health care system and one of the state’s largest employers with more than 10,000 employees.
- Employed position with w/RVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus and Relocation allowance
- Residency education stipend available
- CME allowance + Paid state license, DEA and OBNDD license renewals
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- 401(k) / 403(b) retirement with yearly employer contribution and option of 457(b) retirement
INTEGRIS Health offers an extensive referral network through INTEGRIS Health Partners, the first and largest clinically integrated network in Oklahoma. INTEGRIS Health Partners has over 450 employed INTEGRIS physicians and 600 private practice physicians providing a tremendous referral network for our physicians.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Deidre Wyly-Oldham with INTEGRIS Physician Recruitment at email@example.com