Located just off I-35, a few minutes north of Oklahoma City, INTEGRIS Health Edmond is part of INTEGRIS Health. We offer a state of the art, full-service hospital with 104 inpatient beds that include 32 private medical-surgical rooms, a 13-bed women’s unit, 10 intensive care suites and a 17-bed Emergency department.
The surgical department of the hospital includes and four general surgical rooms and a dedicated C-section suite as well as an endoscopy and pain management procedure rooms with a 12-bed private pre/post op outpatient rooms.
As part of INTEGRIS Health we can bridge various disciplines and work with the physical therapists at Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation on both an inpatient and outpatient basis.
- Employed position with salary guarantee
- Sign-on bonus/Relocation Allowance/CME allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- 401(k) / 403(b) retirement with yearly employer contribution and matching + additional option of 457(b) retirement
- System wide EPIC EMR
- Education Stipend Available for residents and fellows with early commitment
- Paid state license, DEA and OBNDD license renewals
For more information on this opportunity, please send CV to Deidre Wyly-Oldham with INTEGRIS Physician Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a virtual tour of INTEGRIS Health Edmond Medical-Surgical Unit https://tinyurl.com/53xwmrh
INTEGRIS Health is a not-for-profit, Oklahoma-owned health care system and one of the state’s largest employers with more than 10,000 employees. INTEGRIS Health offers an extensive referral network through INTEGRIS Health Partners, the first clinically integrated network in Oklahoma. INTEGRIS Health Partners has over 400 employed physicians and 600 private physicians providing a tremendous referral network for our surgeons.