Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center is seeking a full-time program director to assist with the development of and lead our Internal Medicine residency program in Idaho Falls, ID. This a relatively new program that is looking for leadership to take the program to the next level. This program is in it's 5th year with 30 residents (10 in each year). Qualified Candidates:?
Must possess current certification in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) or by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (AOBIM)
- Licensed MD or DO
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Minimum of 3 years of academic experience (i.e. past core faculty or APD experience in an IM residency program)
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative duties preferred
- Must remain clinically active
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education:?
- Competitive salary?
- HCA/EIRMC employed position
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401k?with matching
- CME and dues allowance?
- Malpractice coverage
About Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center:?
- HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education network, with more than 320 residency and fellowship programs in over 50 teaching hospitals nationwide, providing training in more than 50 different specialties
- Building a network of innovative, patient centered GME communities
- The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region's healthcare hub, serving southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and parts of Montana.
- EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (of only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. A robust local helicopter and ground medical rescue service support its comprehensive trauma program. Additionally, EIRMC has the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children.
- The Heart Center provides the region's most comprehensive cardiovascular program with a full spectrum of cardiology services.
Idaho Falls lies at the heart of some of the world's best-known recreation areas, including Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, the Snake River, the Sawtooth Mountains, Henry's Lake, Jackson Hole, and Sun Valley. Nature provides a stunning backdrop to the safe, accessible, and convenient city. Idaho Falls' downtown area includes a visual and performing arts center, dinner theater, art museum, natural and cultural history museum, Tautphaus Park Zoo, BMX track, kayak course, rock climbing wall, and so many other outdoor and family activities. Idaho Falls is proud of its low cost of living, low crime rate and award-winning schools.