We offer Psychiatrists:
Child Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Child Psychiatrists that are:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Salary Range of $296-$380K
- Fully licensed in Utah, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Child Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Lifestance Health is growing! Currently we have 2 office locations within the Greater Salt Lake vicinity with plans to expand to 3 office locations.
Please apply now or contact me at Monica.Workman@lifestance.com, Director of Practice Development. About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.