Navarro Regional Hospital is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Physician to join an employed practice!
- Candidate can live close to Dallas and commute
- Candidate can work four 10's or standard 5 day work week
- Open to newly graduated residents and experienced candidates
- Spanish Speaking is a plus
- Call coverage will be provided
- Outpatient only clinic
- Clinic is approximately 10,000 square ft.
Navarro Regional is offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base Salary with potential for incentive compensation
- Commencement Bonuses
- Marketing and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
- Stipend while in training
- Quality bonus incentive
Navarro Regional Hospital is your community healthcare provider, a 162-bed licensed acute care facility with inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic imaging, emergency department, medical and surgical care. We offer cardiac rehab, physician and speech therapy, an outpatient surgery center, 3D mammography and a 64-sliceCT scanner with the area’s most current diagnostic equipment. We offer a special procedures room for interventional radiology procedures and heart catheterizations, as well as a bronchoscopy suite. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re 51 doctors and a full team of healthcare professionals strong, and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
No Visa Support at This Time
- No personal state income tax
- Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA)
- Less than an hour from Dallas on I-45
- Enjoy low cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community with a YMCA, ample parks, and country club
- Access to Richland Chambers Reservoir, the 3rd largest lake in Texas
- Home of the 2nd largest planetarium in Texas