BC/BE Internal Medicine - Northwest Valley / Phoenix-Metro
- PEORIA HEALTH CENTER -
Excellent opportunity exists for a caring Internal Medicine physician to join Banner Health Centers & Clinics in the rapidly growing Phoenix Metropolitan area. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a busy outpatient setting with the ability to focus on clinical and patient excellence, then look no further! This is a physician-led group surrounded by excellent support, financial stability, and a focus on patient and provider wellness. Due to the growth we are experiencing, you have the opportunity to practice in the bustling suburb of Peoria, AZ.
- Mon-Fri with limited call (phone call consult only)
- 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time
- Medical Assistants, referrals team, and on-site leadership support provided
- Lab and radiology on-site, network of specialists on campus, two hospitals nearby
- Clinical responsibilities to include adult patient care, wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as any specialized procedures according to candidate's interest. Compliant patient panel.
We seek candidates who:
- Are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment
Peoria is one of the fastest-growing areas in the USA. Tucked between some beautiful desert mountains and the conveniences of Phoenix-Metro, locals have access to world-class entertainment, professional sports, and outdoor activities including hot air ballooning, lake sports, and hiking. Providing primary care services to mostly adults, this clinic is located in the heart of popular Peoria, a truly suburban neighborhood that offers a multiple of lifestyle/activity choices for all ages.
Banner Health total compensation package includes:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid occurrence based malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- This location offers Loan Repayment incentive and qualifies for federal loan forgiveness
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways for Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better. Discover for yourself the benefits of working with the support of Banner Health and having access to the latest technology, a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from hiking, cycling to boating to golf, to simply sitting and enjoying some of Mother Nature’s most astounding creations. When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can't beat Arizona.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health | Banner Medical Group - Peoria
Multiple Health Clinics and Health Centers, Peoria, AZ 85381 Physician-Internal Medicine