Frye Care Physician Network is a hospital owned multispecialty group located in Hickory, NC (roughly an hour from Charlotte and Asheville both).
We have an immediate need for a Neurosurgeon to join our team and provide high quality health care to our community. This is a full-time position joining 2 full time surgeons. Our skilled, licensed providers are dedicated to delivering medical care, individualized to each patient we see. This is newly formed clinic that has grown exponentially fast. Our Surgeons have hit the ground running, and we are looking for a 3rd physician to continue to grow this busy service line. FRMC is fully equipped with 2 O-Arms with Stealth navigation. We are committed to providing our physicians with the newest technology to provide high quality care to our patients.
- Hospital Employed
- Join a busy multi-specialty group joining two full time surgeons who are producing up to the 75th percentile
- Average 20 patients per day in the clinic
- Guaranteed OR block time
- Navigational Robot
- Athena EMR
- Mentorship available
- Take over an established patient panel – busy from day one
- Dedicated Midlevel support guaranteed
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- FREE Navigate Student Loans confidential consultation
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of the Duke Lifepoint Healthcare system. FRMC offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte and Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition and promise.
1hr to Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Asheville