CareNow Urgent Care is seeking a full-time, Board Certified Occupational Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician with an occupational medicine interest and focus to join our Dallas - Fort Worth market. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00.Qualified Candidates:
- Comfortable seeing Occupational Medicine patients
- Board Certified or eligible
- Has or willing to obtain Texas state medical licensure and DOT Certification
- Comfortable managing conditions related to workplace injury, drug screens, work physicals and DOT Exams.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate and leadership opportunities
- Flexible hours; great work life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine in DFW.
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- With 50 locations in the DFW area CareNow is one of the largest primary care groups in North Texas
The Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is the largest metropolitan area in the southern United States. As one of the fastest growing areas in the US, Dallas-Fort Worth has many reasons to make North Texas the best place to call home. The economy is booming, with new job opportunities available and many companies are relocating their corporate offices to Dallas. The Weather is good year round and lots of Cultural activities and events to enjoy. DFW International Airport can get you anywhere and with High wages and lower cost of living, the Sky is the Limit.