CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified/eligible family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join clinics in the Fort Worth, Texas area.Qualified Candidates:
- Comfortable seeing patients ages three months and up
- Board certified or eligible
- Has or willing to obtain Texas state medical licensure
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
- Sign-on $20,000
- Flexible hours; great work life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- With over 40 locations in the DFW area CareNow is the Largest Urgent Care group in North Texas.
The Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is the largest metropolitan area in the southern United States. As one of the fastest growing areas in the US, Dallas-Fort Worth has many reasons to make North Texas the best place to call home. The economy is booming, with new job opportunities available and many companies are relocating their corporate offices to Dallas. The Weather is good year round and lots of Cultural activities and events to enjoy. DFW International Airport can get you anywhere and with High wages and lower cost of living, the Sky is the Limit.