Centennial Heart at Skyline is currently seeking an interventional cardiologist to join a busy, multi-specialty, cardiology practice at TriStar Skyline Medical Center.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in interventional cardiology
- Interests in coronary, peripheral, and general cardiology
About Centennial Heart at TriStar Skyline Medical Center:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- Paid time off, CME and dues allowance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Centennial Heart at TriStar Skyline serves the North Nashville communities
- It is our mission and passion to improve the quality of life for our patients through excellent cardiac care
- We are part of a team of over 40 experienced cardiologists leading the local and regional area in specialized collaborative cardiac care
- Clinic located conveniently on hospital campus
- Cardiac services include cardiac CT scan, angiography, cardiac catheterization (femoral/radial), doppler ultrasound, EKG, Echocardiography, electrophysiology studies (EPS), MUGA, holter monitoring,intravascular ultrasound, nuclear stress test, stress echocardiography, tilt tables, transesophageal echocardiography, cardiac rehabilitation, and a heart failure program.
- Average of 20 patient office visits daily per cardiologist
- 1:3 interventional call schedule
- Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care; accredited chest pain center with a 24/7 STEMI PCI laboratory
- TriStar Skyline, a 407-bed hospital, has a full range of healthcare services, including cardiology, emergency, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation, oncology, and women’s services
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).