Trinity Medical Cardiology, a large, non-profit, well-established physician practice with several locations in the Buffalo/Niagara region, is seeking highly skilled board certified/eligible noninvasive cardiologists to join our growing team.
Trinity Medical continually strives to be recognized as a preferred provider of medical services in our community.
KEY JOB FEATURES and REQUIREMENTS
- Full Time, employed.
- M – F, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Call Schedule 1:5
- Comprehensive package including competitive compensation package, that includes $450,000 base salary wRVU production incentive with potential to make in excess of $600,000 annually, full benefits including relocation assistance, CME, health and retirement, 31 PTO days, option for sign on bonus.
- Stipend program for Fellows.
- Several office locations throughout the Buffalo/Niagara region.
- Access to State-of-the-Art Catheterization and EP Labs, Arrhythmia, Open Heart Surgical and Vascular Programs.
- 20+ Physicians, 22 Advanced Practice Providers (APPS).
- APPs assist physicians with office consultations and hospital rounding.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- New and recent graduates encouraged to apply.
The Buffalo/Niagara region is a beautiful waterfront city that offers numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large-city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, and cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding.
Buffalo is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun. Being close to the Canadian border you will find yourself within a two-hour drive to Toronto, as well as short flights to New York City or Washington DC. We look forward to hearing from you. For immediate consideration, please reply with a current CV and a cover letter (with salary requirements) to: Dawn Hart, Physician Recruiter and Retention Liaison Email: email@example.com