Valley Health is searching for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician for Winchester Medical Center, located in Winchester, VA- heart of the beautiful Shenandoah Valley.
You will join a team of 3 Physicians and 1 APP who provide comprehensive Obstetrics and Gynecological care.
The OB-GYN team diagnoses and manages complex disease processes. Health care services physician is expected to perform include:
• Total obstetrical care, to include ultrasound, laboratory, non-stress fetal testing.
• Routine annual examinations
• Complete gynecological care
• Family planning and counseling
• Infertility counseling and treatment
• Adolescent healthcare for young women
• Comprehensive surgical expertise
• Minimally invasive surgery
• Urogynecological surgery
• Screening mammography for breast conditions and disorders
• Menopause and post reproductive gynecology
Candidates will receive a market-based and competitive compensation offer based on experience.
Interested candidates should have a team-approach to care and serving the community.
Winchester Medical Center is the central campus of a six-hospital system which hosts a Level-II Trauma center. WMC is recognized as Virginia’s #1 Recommended Hospital by HCAHP and "One of the Best Regional Hospitals in the Nation" per US News
• State of the Art Operating Rooms
• A 48-Bed Intensive Care Unit
• 60 Bed Emergency Department (Serves 68,000 Patients Annually)
• 495 Bed Hospital