Trinity Medical Cardiology, a large, non-profit, well-established physician practice with several locations in the Buffalo/Niagara region, is seeking highly skilled board certified/eligible noninvasive cardiologists to join our Lockport office. Trinity Medical continually strives to be recognized as a preferred provider of medical services in our community.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time, employed
- M – F, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Call Schedule 1:5
- Comprehensive package including competitive compensation package, that includes $450,000 base salary wRVU production incentive with potential to make in excess of $600,000 annually, full benefits including relocation assistance, CME, health and retirement, 31 PTO days, option for sign on bonus.
- Stipend program for Fellows.
- Several office locations throughout the Buffalo/Niagara region.
- Access to State-of-the-Art Catheterization and EP Labs, Arrhythmia, Open Heart Surgical and Vascular Programs.
- 20+ Physicians, 22 Advanced Practice Providers (APPS).
- APPs assist physicians with office consultations and hospital rounding.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- New and recent graduates encouraged to apply.
ABOUT TRINITY MEDICAL
Trinity Medical, WNY is a growing primary care and multi-specialty practice affiliated with the physician practice division of the Catholic Health System, with offices located throughout the Buffalo-Niagara Region. Trinity Medical, WNY is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive medical services and ensuring a continuum of care for all patients. Trinity Medical Cardiology, a division of Trinity Medical, has services which include:
- General and Interventional Cardiology Services
- Non-Invasive Testing
- Vascular & Vein Medicine
- Is an integrated health organization serving the Western New York area from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State Line;
- Offers care from over 70 locations, including 5 hospitals;
- Provides acute, outpatient, ancillary, cardiac, vascular, women’s and orthopedic care;
- Over 8000 employees, 1500 affiliated physicians;
LOCKPORT NEW YORK
Lockport is located in Niagara County deriving its name from a set of Erie Canal locks within the city. Lockport provides the feel of a small town, and as a suburb of Buffalo, New York, access to the urban attractions of the Buffalo Niagara region.
WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large-city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, and cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. Buffalo is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
- Is #10 in the USA for least expensive places to live.
- Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
- Enjoy 24 performance Theaters.
- Browse over 40 Museums.
- Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System.
- Has incredible architecture.
- Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
- Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
- Is the City of Good Neighbors.
- Top rated professional sports teams.
APPLICATION Interested applicants should reply with a current CV and a cover letter (with salary requirements) to: Dawn Hart, Physician Recruiter and Retention Liaison Email: email@example.com