Join our San Marcos, CA Team!
We have an immediate need for a direct hire, full time Lead Physician at one of our growing centers!
San Marcos, CA is one of the fastest growing cities in San Diego County and ranked in the top 10 suburbs to raise a family. It boasts nearly perfect weather, easy access to amazing beaches, unique nature, fantastic nightlife, and top-rated schools!
Who are we?
A trusted healthcare provider with locations in San Diego and Riverside counties. Our mission is to improve the health status of our diverse communities by providing quality healthcare that is comprehensive, affordable, and culturally sensitive. If this type of practice appeals to you, read on.
What are the benefits?
- A competitive compensation package, including retirement plan
- Low-cost Medical benefits
- National Health Corps Loan Repayment approved
- Comprehensive medical malpractice insurance - includes tail coverage
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Hours that support life balance: 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
- Focus on quality and collaborative care supported by a great team culture
Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer and Chief Operations Officer, the Lead Clinician collaborates closely with the Health Center Managers to ensure the provision of effective quality medical service to the patients of the health center. Responsible for assuring clinical procedures are continually and systematically followed, patient flow is enhanced, and customer service is extended to all patients at all times.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree required
- Current and unrestricted CA medical license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical work experience
- CPR certification
- Bilingual preferred
If you enjoy working in a collaborative setting using a holistic approach to patient care, this could be the right fit for you. Apply here to connect with a Senior Physician Recruiter and learn more about this great opportunity.