CareNow Urgent Care is seeking a board certified family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physician to join our Northern Virginia market.Qualified Candidates:
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain Virginia state medical licensure
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- CareNow-Northern Virginia has 3 clinic locations in Sterling, Chantilly and Centreville.
As they say, Virginia is for lovers. Chantilly, Virginia, is a serene community in Fairfax County and a place where lovers of history, progress, and wonderful neighborhoods congregate. Located just a stone's throw from Dulles International Airport and some 25 miles from Washington, D.C., Chantilly lies in the heart of the capital region's economic hub. Residents can take in the exhibits at the Sully Historic Site, the colonial home of Robert E. Lee's uncle, in between tee time at a local golf course or hike through nearby Ellanor C. Lawrence Park.