We are recruiting for a General Otolaryngologist (all subspecialties considered), to join a highly respected and well established private practice in the suburban Portland, Oregon area. We are looking for a genial, fun-spirited provider to join our “family” of dedicated providers and staff committed to providing the highest quality and most comprehensive otolaryngology care possible, to the people we serve in the greater Portland Metro area.
- We are a general otolaryngology practice that offers allergy testing/treatment, CT scanning, audiology services, and office based procedures, in addition to a wide spectrum of other ENT services.
- The office is affiliated with 3 hospitals and 1 nearby surgery center (with potential partnership opportunities)
- Call coverage of 1:8
- Small community ER coverage
- Light call
- This opportunity includes a competitive salary and benefits with productivity incentives, paid vacation time, malpractice insurance and CME reimbursement, as well as potential partnership opportunities.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites. Clackamas is located approximately 20 minutes outside of Portland, and has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- Degree from an accredited medical school. Must be board certified or board eligible. Graduate from an accredited residency program in general otolaryngology; subspecialty in otology or laryngology desired (but not mandatory).
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
For more information about us, please visit: www.mtscottent.com
Please attach a CV with a cover letter.