At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60 hospitals and over 400 outpatient centers and additional sites of care in 9 different states.
We are actively seeking an additional Gastroenterologist to join one of our employed practices in Placentia, California.
The practice currently has two other Gastroenterologists and is located in a standalone medical office building. Our statewide medical foundation offers an attractive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, and enough time off to enjoy all that Orange County offers.
- Full-time, employed opportunity
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, regular business hours; weekend and night practice call
- Practice call is split between the Gastroenterologists – there is no call panel at the hospital for GI; however, there is an expectation that the physicians is available for consults if they’re called
- Approximately 50% procedures and 50% clinic time
- Advanced GI/ERCP training is a plus but not required
Comp: Based on factors that include (but not limited to) employee's qualifications, experience, and personal productivity. For Gastroenterology that range is $451,339 - $719,979.
More About Our Statewide Foundation:
At Tenet Healthcare, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That’s why we developed our statewide medical foundation in California to provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- A competitive financial package
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life, disability, 401K with match, physician time off, malpractice insurance, etc.)
- Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- In-house billing, coding, collections, website development, marketing support, and other crucial services for the practice
Our distinguished network of providers is committed to providing our patients with outstanding care and service at every encounter. Quality is at the core of everything that we do. We have a culture of service and innovation that values teamwork and creates new solutions for our patients, physicians, and employees.
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine – Gastroenterology
- California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California
- Candidates of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, our market is unable to provide J1 waivers at this time and does not qualify as an H1b cap-exempt employer.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.