This opening is in central New York. The region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, the Adirondacks, and the Finger Lakes. It has excellent public and private school choices if you have children.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Sean Doton email@example.com (954) 837-2667.
- Join 3 pediatric geneticists
- Academic and clinical component
- Team of genetic counselors
- Large support system
- Well-known children's hospital
- Sign-on bonus and student loan repayment
- Competitive base salary plus RVU bonus
- Thriving city with many activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.