This position is in an excellent area where major cities, wineries, national parks, and skiing are all just a drive away. It is in the Central Valley, 68 miles south of Sacramento and 90 miles north of Fresno. With exceptional school options and affordable housing, this is a great place to relocate with family.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Fiona Brown email@example.com 203-663-9373.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday work schedule with 8- or 10-hour shifts
- California license (or be willing to obtain)
- Employed position
- Must be comfortable serving chronic county patients
- 3 weeks of telepsychiatry and 1 week of in-person coverage
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.