Come live and practice in this beautiful desert mountain city. You will have access to Lake Tahoe, river rafting, great schools, shopping, fine dining, an airport, and much more. This city offers a perfect blend of outdoor recreation and city conveniences. The area has a low cost of living, and Nevada has no state income taxes.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Nick Carreira firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9405.
- Academic institution seeking an OB/GYN to join them
- Excellent salary plus incentives based on RVUs
- Teaching opportunity
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Level 3 nursery
- Position is open due to organizational and community growth
- Strong compensation package with value bonus
- Paid malpractice with tail, health benefits, 401(k) with match, CME allowance, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail