You will enjoy practicing in Mobile, Alabama, a waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Evan Silverman email@example.com (954) 837-2641.
- Includes sign-on bonus
- General neurology focus
- Join an established, well-respected hospital
- 7-on/7-off (or similar) block schedule
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Completion of neurology residency required
- Academic affiliation
- Coastal location on the Gulf of Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail