Come live, practice, and make a difference in this charming town in Lake Erie grape country. The numerous amenities of Lake Erie encompass miles of beautiful beaches and offers the perfect setting for boating, water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, and fishing. Fredonia's reputation as a farming community was well known in its early years, but with the addition of high-quality education and a commitment to the arts, Fredonia became a truly vibrant community. It is seated halfway between Eric, PA and Buffalo, NY.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Eileen Schreck email@example.com (203) 663-9333.
- Traditional practice
- Call of 1:4
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Generous annual salary with RVU and quality incentives
- Medical, dental, vision, and LTD/STD insurances
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Can support H-1B and J-1 visas
- Less than 1 hour from Buffalo
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.