Come practice in Pekin, It has one of the largest park districts in Illinois. From family-friendly attractions to our outstanding sports venues, Pekin is a great home base for playing in and exploring the heart of Illinois. You can sit riverside or walk out on the pier for breathtaking views of the Illinois River, launch a boat off an easy-access ramp and docks, or eat your way through yummy local favorites.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Michelle Lampert email@example.com (954) 837-2741.
- Loan repayment is available
- Employed position
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Rotating weekend call for consults and inpatient follow-up
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Advanced GI fellowship training is a plus (but not required)
- Outpatient practice
- 3 hours from Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail