Ulysses is a city in and the county seat of Grant County, Kansas. It is named after Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th President of the United States. Grant County is a family-oriented and friendly community in the High Plains Region in the southwestern corner of Kansas, with its western edge being 40 miles from the Colorado state line, and its southern edge 60 miles from the Oklahoma border. Grant County has the most spectacular sunrises and sunsets with the skies being the bluest ever seen.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Gina Mccaffrey firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9378.
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- 3 health insurance plans, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k) with generous match, and 6 weeks of PTO
- Possible federal student loan assistance
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm with no call
- See 18 - 25 patients per day
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail