With more than 20 languages spoken in the local school system, Garden City's diverse culture makes it a unique place to live, work, and play. Garden City is home to Lee Richardson Zoo, the largest zoological park in western Kansas. It is also home to 2 regulation golf courses, a nationally recognized community college, an indoor water park, and The Big Pool. The community is home to several financial institutions, medical facilities, a regional airport, and retail shopping areas.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Gina Mccaffrey email@example.com (203) 663-9378.
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- 3 health insurance plans, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k) with generous match, and 6 weeks of PTO
- Possible federal student loan assistance
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm with no call
- See 18 - 25 patients per day
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail