A healthcare system located in Illinois is seeking a family medicine physician or FM w/ OB to join their team. The group is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule can be flexible, and you will be joining a well-established FM residency program. An IL license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage with tail, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a 401(k) retirement package with matching.
You will enjoy living and working in one of America's great river towns. It is filled with historic homes, great shops and diverse industry. Riverboat traffic can still be seen from the riverfront up and down the mighty Mississippi River.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive base salary anywhere between 250-275k+ and production
- Faculty position joining affiliated 3-year residency program
- Fully integrated EMR system
- Flexible schedule to whatever fits the candidate's work-life goals
- Mid-level support staff in place for incoming provider
- 4 weeks of vacation and CME time
- Malpractice with tail
- Sign-on bonus. 7,500 Relo, 4% 401(k) match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail