This opportunity is in Pine Bluff, a community located 30 minutes south of Little Rock. This community offers golf, tennis, hunting, fishing, one private school and good public schools, and many sports programs for children.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Lisa Goldstein firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2674.
- Good subspecialty backup
- ABEM or FP/IM with EM experience
- Work with APP daily
- 42k volume
- Mix of days and nights
- 12 hour shifts
- Paid malpractice
- 1099 position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail