Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Julian Jaramillo at email@example.com or (954) 837-2673.
- Up to $220 per hour
- Independent contractor model with malpractice coverage
- Full-time and permanent opportunity
- (12) 12-hour shifts per month
- State-of-the-art facility with scribes provided
- 24k annual volume
- Must be Florida licensed
- Coastal Florida location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail