Come live and practice in lovely southern California. You will be located close to the mountains in a family-oriented community. This city is a short drive away from Los Angeles, CA, where you will have access to some of the best restaurants, entertainment, and amenities the state or country has to offer.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Darline Morris email@example.com (203) 663-9385.
- Partner track opportunity
- Sign-on bonus
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must have a California license
- Little or no supervision
- $20k sign-on bonus ($5k quarterly during the first year of partnership)
- 5 - 8 weeks of vacation; 1 week of CME
- 8 calls per month with 1 or 2 weekends of coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.