The Department of Otolaryngology at Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento is pleased to announce a new full-time Otolaryngology-Neurotology Opportunity.
Full-time annual salary range is $380,040 to $400,080 plus additional potential incentives up to $36,300*.
Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available.
*Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Qualified applicants will have a California Medical license in good standing and are Board Eligible or Board Certified by ABOMS. Experience and advanced training in the above-mentioned area is favorable.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about practice opportunities with TPMG, please email your CV to Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call Victor at (510) 625-6281.
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California
We are an EEO/AA/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor