TPMG is seeking a part time BE/BC Radiologist - Emergency Overnight Coverage to join our team in San Leandro, CA.
We are seeking talented radiologists to join our team to provide after-hours Emergency Radiology coverage. These positions are partnership track at premium pay along with a fantastic comprehensive benefits package. Shifts may be performed remotely or in our offices throughout NCAL. We offer very flexible scheduling and generous vacation.
Hours are typically 11 pm 8 am, but flexibility can be offered, including shorter and longer shifts. We have operation specialist support during the overnight hours so that you can focus on radiologist level work. We have a robust team approach with at least 5 other radiologists covering each night and a communication forum in place for second opinions whenever needed. Night coverage with part time schedules as described above have starting salaries ranging from $387,200 -398,400. Full time options are also available with starting salaries ranging from $484,000-498,000.
- ABR board eligibility or certification
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
- All specialties welcome for general radiology coverage and neuroradiologists welcome for high percentage of subspecialty work
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
For more information and to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor