We have an Outstanding Urology Team as well as Our GME Office & DIO Onsite to Provide Any Support Necessary. This is a new ACGME Accredited Residency program, that started in 2022 and has 2 residents per year.
Qualifications Needed are:
· Three (3) years' experience educational and/or administrative experience as core faculty member, Assoc/assistant Program Director or Program Director in an ACGME- accredited Urology Residency Program
· Dedication to faculty and program development by administering and maintaining educational curriculum.
· Current team is 6 Urologists
· 355 Bed Hospital with daVinci Xi Robot
· 8 OR Suites / Block Schedule / Utilize MDA's and CRNA's
· ASC for Outpatient Surgeries
We are recruiting both hospital and office-based Urologists. For outpatient Urology, a willingness to initially see both general Urology and patients within your subspecialty field is desired with goals of establishing a full-time specialty practice. In addition to general Urology, looking for fellowship trained Urologists in:
· MIS Surgery with Robotic Experience
· Urologic Oncology
· Female Pelvic Floor
· Male Infertility
Guarantee Base Salary (Depending on Experience) + Sign-On Bonus + Quality Bonuses
· Relocation, Student Loan Repayment, PSLF Qualifying Location
· 100% Of Health Insurance Paid for Provider
· 401K, PTO, CME stipend, Malpractice, Disability Insurances, etc.
· H1B Cap Exempt Organization