Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for an exceptional Core Faculty opportunity at California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC).
Location: San Francisco, California
- Core Faculty position, GME teaching/supervision of CPMC Psychiatry residents and Dartmouth Medical students
- Opportunity to work on site or remotely.
- Board-eligible/Board-certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- CA Medical License or meets requirements.
- Program development experience is a plus.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 180 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive salary
- Schedule flexibility and work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package and CME allowance
- Robust retirement plan
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG s employment policies and practices.
For additional information regarding this position:Jamiya SnellRecruiting Specialistwestbaymdjobs@sutterhealth.orgCommunity Information
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.