The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) is seeking a BC/BE pulmonologist to join the Division of Pulmonology, Allergy, and Immunology to work in Orangeburg, SC. This is a prime opportunity to start a pulmonary practice in a busy and growing region with differential pulmonary pathology such as sarcoidosis, asthma, and COPD, including lung cancer diagnosis and management.
- Board certified or board eligible Pulmonologist
- Managing the care of chronic respiratory diseases, such as asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, lung cancers and many other disorders
- Full spectrum of Bronchoscopy, including navigational and EBUS
- Sleep Medicine Center on campus
- Chronic lung disease treatment (COPD, asthma)
- Sleep apnea evaluation and treatment
- Ability to do inpatient pulmonary procedures
- 100% outpatient clinic mixed with inpatient consult service
- Comprehensive pulmonary function lab
We will provide:
- Competitive compensation
- 5 Days for CME + CME Allowance
- Generous PTO
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) eligibility
- Employer-funded retirement account
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Epic EMR (Electronic Medical Record) platform is coming soon!
MUSC Health – Orangeburg
First established as a private hospital in 1919, MUSC Health - Orangeburg has grown into a regional health care system with a 286-bed acute care hospital and 22 medical practices. The hospital system currently has 89 providers, over 1,400 employees, and 25 volunteers.
MUSC Health – Orangeburg’s network includes seven primary care practices in Orangeburg, Calhoun, and Bamberg counties; express care locations in Orangeburg and Santee; Bamberg-Barnwell Emergency Medical Center; specialty practices in cardiology, endocrinology, general surgery, urology, behavioral health, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, internal medicine, and orthopedics; a breast health center with mobile mammography capabilities; vein and vascular services; outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy locations; and five fitness centers.