- Collegial team with solid APP Support
- 100% Infectious Disease
- BC/BE Required
- New Graduates Accepted
- Teaching Opportunities Available (if interested)
- Weekends 1:3 (shared with another provider; pre/post weekdays off)
- Call 1:6 Weeks
- IP/OP Consults; Travel Clinic; HIV Care
- Coverage includes Greater Nashua & Manchester Areas
- Large Established Referral Base
- EMR: EPIC (experience preferred but not required)
- W2, Employed Position with Foundation Medical Partners
- Not-for-profit, 501© organization
- Clinical Affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Convenient Southern NH/MA Border Location, no state income tax
- Full Benefits include Health, Dental, Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- Generous Paid Time Off, holidays off and competitive base salary, 457(f) deferred savings plan
- Locations: Southern NH Medical Center; St Joseph Hospital; Elliot Hospital; Catholic Medical Center
Interested providers in this opportunity can forward their CV to Corey Hann, Physician Recruiting Partner: email@example.com
Is the health system which offers comprehensive acute, ambulatory and post-acute care services throughout southern NH and northern Massachusetts. The founding members are Southern NH Health in Nashua, NH and Elliot Health System in Manchester, NH. SolutionHealth is a Clinical Affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital, with strong collaborations across many specialties. This valued affiliation allows MGH experts to collaborate with trusted caregivers to meet patients’ complex or highly specialized needs.
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
a 188-bed Acute Care Hospital and Level III Trauma Center, serving the Greater Nashua area since 1893. SNHMC is a DNV GL-accredited institution, with a mission to provide exceptional care that improves the health and well-being of individuals and the communities we serve. SNHMC is proud to be designated as a Magnet Recognition Program®, an honor which recognizes outstanding nursing care worldwide.
Located just over the Massachusetts border. Nashua, and the surrounding areas, offer a wide selection of excellent schools, endless outdoor activities, and a wealth of arts and entertainment. Consistently ranked one of the best places to live in America, southern NH is an economically strong region with a low cost of living, and safe and vibrant communities.
We are less than 1hour to Boston, MA; 1.5hrs to Providence, RI; 4.5hrs to NYC; 22mins to Manchester, NH; 2hrs to Portland, ME. If you prefer city, suburbs, mountains, lakes or the ocean – we are close to all that beautiful New England has to offer!