WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiologist who specializes in Invasive - Intervention with a passion for PCI and Peripheral vascular procedures to join us at Indiana Heart Physicians located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Interested candidate will join large, equal shares, multi-specialty team of twenty-nine cardiologists, three cardiac hospitalists, and ten advanced practice providers.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a passion for PCI and peripheral vascular procedures, clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Founded in 1978, Indiana Heart Physicians has proudly served the communities of South and Central Indiana. Our team is highly integrated; working collaboratively with Franciscan Health to provide high-quality, patient-centered cardiovascular care. We continue to be on the cutting edge of technology always seeking new therapies and treatment options for the patients we serve.
- Two weeks per month in clinic Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Two weeks per month rounding in hospital: Monday – Friday
- STEMI Call 1:6: Friday – Friday, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Holiday & Weekend Call: 1:6
- Average outpatient volume: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Average rounding volume: 10 – 15 patients per day
- High volumes – average 700+ cases per year
- Common Procedures Performed:
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure
- Cardiac angioplasty and stent placement, including drug eluting stents
- Rotational atherectomy
- Carotid stenting
- Peripheral vascular procedures
- State-of-the-art labs:
- Phillips systems which includes the Flex vision screens with the most updated software package including clarity software and availability of nine data out ports providing connection to TEE/CCTA’s images on the Flex vision screens
- Minimal travel to outreach locations <1 hour from main campus
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 12 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Health, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis, Indiana’s capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR/DO) - Upon Hire Required – and -
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required