Ascension Seton is looking for a OBGYN for our Ascension Medical Group Seton Women's Health in Kyle, TX.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to partner with Ascension Seton to provide medical services to patients.
- Kyle, located just 20 miles south of Austin, is one of the fasted growing communities in the US
- Hospital nationally recognized for maternal quality of care - US News World Report & Newsweek
- Level II maternity designation
- Dell Children's Level II NICU on-site
- Average experience of labor and delivery nurses is 10 years
About Ascension Seton
- As a member of Ascension Seton, our physicians join a large community of providers who are called to deliver compassionate, personalized care for all persons, especially those who are struggling or affected by poverty.
- As a member of the largest nonprofit provider of care in the country, we are able to share best practices and knowledge across our smart network
- Ascension Seton includes more than 100 clinical locations, including four teaching hospitals which serve as training sites for Dell Medical School at The University of Texas.
- Dell Children’s, part of Ascension Seton in Austin, TX is a world-class pediatric center with its own Level I trauma center and only Level IV NICU in Texas.
- It is the state capital and home to a major university as well as an influential center for politics, technology, music, film and food scene.
- Austin is known as the Live Music Capital World because on any given night, one can find over one hundred venues showcasing a wide variety of live music performances.
- Also known as one of the healthiest/ physically fit cities in America, you will see joggers, cyclists, and walkers committed to cardiovascular health on a daily basis.
- The many parks and lakes offer a multitude of outdoor activities, including swimming, hiking, paddle boarding and fishing.
About ASCENSION MEDICAL GROUP
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.