AdventHealth Medical Group s Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery is recruiting for a fellowship trained Adult Neurotologist in Celebration, Florida in partnership with AdventHealth Celebration.
The scope of this position will include but not limited to:
- Weekly outpatient clinic at AdventHealth Celebration
- Weekly OR time (OR and Clinic time could vary based on practice development)
- Managing disorders of the lateral skull base and temporal bone regions including the auditory and vestibular systems.
- Perform advanced diagnostic, medical and surgical management for the care of otologic disorders and neurotologic diseases and disorders of the petrous apex, internal auditory canals, infratemporal fossa, cranial nerves, and lateral skull base.
- Multidisciplinary collaboration to include neurologic surgery, rehabilitation medicine, audiology and Head and Neck Surgery.
- Cochlear implantation/surgical hearing restoration and vestibular surgery
- Call is managed between the fellows, PAs and MDs in the practice
- Teaching opportunities with One Year Fellowship in Otologic/Neurotologic/Skull Base Surgery
- Head and Neck Oncologic Surgical Fellowship also on site at Celebration
- Practice will consist of 2 physicians, 4 Audiologists, 2 PAs along with full clinical support team: MA, Office supervisor, patient advocates etc..
- Access to research, tumor boards
- Board Certified/Eligible in Otolaryngology and Neurotology
AdventHealth was ranked by US News & World among the top 50 in the nation for six medical specialties: Cancer; diabetes and endocrinology; gastroenterology and GI surgery; neurology and neurosurgery; obstetrics and gynecology; and orthopedics. AdventHealth has also been recognized as the #1 Hospital in Orlando, Florida for 13 consecutive years and recently ranked #2 in the entire state.
Working with expanding and growing hospitals, an established and successful with a strong referral base, dedicated staff with APP support, a family-centered practice atmosphere, and a competitive benefits / compensation package are just a few of the many reasons why this is an excellent career opportunity to consider.
This is an employment opportunity that includes the benefits of call coverage and competitive compensation. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is a part of AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG). (website) AHMG is a sister organization of AdventHealth which employs 900+ physicians in 70+ specialties. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
AdventHealth Celebration is a 317 bed, state-of-the-art hospital that serves as a showcase of innovation and excellence in healthcare. Our reputation for delivering highly efficient, patient-focused and cost-effective care allows us to achieve optimum health and wellness for patients with an emphasis on healing the whole person - mind, body and spirit. AdventHealth Celebration has been serving the residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake counties, and patients from around the world.
AdventHealth is conveniently close to many gorgeous homes, downtown urban living, shopping, and great schools. As one of the most visited American cities, Orlando has world-class attractions including Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, and easy access to both coasts for numerous world renown beaches. Orlando is home to major league soccer (Orlando City Lions), NBA basketball (Orlando Magic) as well as University of Central Florida sports. The city also has many public and private universities and colleges. The Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts hosts variety of musical and theatrical performances throughout the year.